By using our Site, you accept the collection, use, and sharing of your information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use our Site.
We may change our policies and practices from time to time, and we encourage you to review this Policy periodically to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
Collection of Information
We may collect the following information about you when you use our Site:
- Personal information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We may collect this information when you register for an account on our Site, or when you contact us through the Site or by email.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our Site and services: We may use your information to provide and improve our Site and services, and to respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To communicate with you: We may use your information to send you promotional materials, newsletters, and other communications about our products and services. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions included in the communications or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To analyze and improve our Site: We may use your information to analyze and improve our Site and to personalize your experience on our Site.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell any of your information to third parties. We may share your information in the following ways:
- With service providers: We may share your information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting and maintenance, email delivery, and marketing assistance.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to comply with legal process, protect our rights or property, or protect the safety of our users.
- In the event of a merger or acquisition: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, we may share your information with the other company.
Protection of Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete such information as soon as possible.
You have the following rights regarding your information:
- Access: You have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, you have the right to request that we correct it.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we hold about you.
- Objection: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- Restriction: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another organization.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than 30 days from the date of your request.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 1984 Providence Parkway, Suite 202, Mt. Juliet, TN 37122. You may also call us at 615-617-5000.